What Are the Advantages of Mobile BI and Augmented Analytics?
A recent report revealed that by, 2028, the Augmented Analytics market is projected to reach USD 46.26 billion at a CAGR of 24.30%. The business intelligence solution market has evolved into augmented analytics and these solutions designs have progressed to support average business users with simple solutions that combine sophisticated analytical techniques and algorithms with easy navigation, reporting and insight.
‘Augmented Analytics and BI tools should support the user within the walls of the office and outside the office with Mobile BI so users can work remotely and still have all the information they need, working on whatever device is easiest for them to access at the time.’
There are a number of factors to consider when your enterprise reviews prospective BI tools and augmented analytics solutions. These factors include available features, user access, including mobile access, ease-of-use and more.
When a business intends to implement an augmented analytics solution to improve data democratization and data literacy among its team members, one of the most important considerations is the concept of Mobile BI. Mobile business intelligence and analytics allows the enterprise to operate in the real world, with team members working remotely, in hotel rooms, in airports and on the road.
Even the most impressive augmented analytics tools will fail at user adoption if access is limited to desktops within the walls of the enterprise.
Here are just a few of the benefits the business will enjoy with a Mobile BI and Mobile Augmented Analytics app:
- Native app, with seamless user interface for a great user experience (Ux). Available for iOS and Android
- Extends the office environment. Allows swift analysis and decisions from anywhere
- Encourages user adoption and provides support for BI investments and data democratization
- Access rights are defined on the server, so security and privacy is ensured at all levels
- Hosted within IT infrastructure –on premises, public or private cloud
- Business Users have access to dashboards, reports, Clickless Analytics – Google-type Natural Language Processing (NLP) Search functionality
- Start-up is easy, within a few minutes and support is readily available
‘One of the most important consideration in choosing a BI tool or augmented analytics solution is the concept of Mobile BI.’
When the business combines Modern BI tools with advanced analytics, it can encourage user adoption with tools that are easy and intuitive to use, thereby improving total cost of ownership (TCO) and return on investment (ROI). Business users with average skills can leverage BI tools and augmented analytics to gather and analyze data and receive results that are clear and easy to understand. These tools should support the user within the walls of the office and outside the office with Mobile BI so users can work remotely and still have all the information they need, working on whatever device is easiest for them to access at the time.
Explore the advantages of Mobile BI and world-class Augmented Analytics Products And Services. Let us help you implement a solution that will be suitable for your team members and your business results.