The client is one of the leading pipe manufacturers in India and among only a few companies adopting the latest technology and quality control programs that are widely accepted at a global level to develop CPVC plumbing systems as per the Indian plumbing market.
The company has manufacturing units at Gujarat, Himachal Pradesh, and Tamil Nadu.
The Smarten team helped the client in establishing a corporate Business Intelligence system rather than merely setting up a Business Intelligence tool for reporting.
Key Benefits and Deliverables:
- Sales Dashboard covering Sales, Revenue, and Profits for different stakeholders with fine-grain access rights, enabling a view that is meaningful to their roles and responsibilities.
- Cross-tab Analysis of Revenue Growth to identify potential market for New Product.
- Exception reporting to monitor sales performance against given target.
- Publishing of reports to various stakeholders on a periodic basis.
- Ready-to-use sales templates, low cost of acquisition, short rollout time, and less training needs added to lower TCO.
- User-friendly and self-serve interface reduced burden of ad hoc queries to IT team.
- Enterprise architecture with zero footprint browser interface ensured rapid rollout across various locations to a large number of users.
- Responsive user interface allowed users to access the solution with all popular smart phones, tablets, and other mobile devices.
The Smarten solution deployed has offered a web-based, self-serve, error-free BI system to the client in a short amount of time within a rational budget. Client intends to use ready templates of HR, Production, and Finance in future.
The success of this project is a perfect example of how Smarten’s augmented analytics, short implementation cycle, and Self-serve data preparation capabilities allowed data integration from disparate sources ensure rollout with highest ROI and decreased TCO.