Client is leading fully-integrated Indian pharmaceutical company manufacturing over 350 formulations in virtually every dosage form – oral, solids, liquids, dry powders injectable etc and 80 APIs for various therapeutic segments.
They have 6 plants for APIs and 9 plants for formulations. They have more than 50% of export sales, exporting 60 brands of formulations to 36+ countries. They have human resource of 13000+ personnel which includes more than 6000 in marketing and distribution.
Being a growing business, the focus was to deliver the best possible ROI from the existing and future IT systems and to answer critical business questions by guiding the client team to design and develop consolidated analytics thus strengthening their decision support system. Another major objective was to lower the TCO.
The real value of Smarten is obvious from the fact that with very little training to Administrators and Business Analysts, clients can roll out and deploy solutions on their own.
Key Benefits and Deliverables:
- Consultancy to design Personalized Dashboards for MD and key people to address their primary requirements.
- Data Consolidation and Validation from various data sources.
- Exceptions and alert analysis for monitoring performance against budget.
- Onsite training to IT staff, power users and other end users.
- Low cost of acquisition, short rollout time, and less training needs added to lower TCO.
- User-friendly interface reduced burden of ad hoc queries to IT team.
- Enterprise architecture with zero footprint browser interface ensured rapid rollout across various locations to a large number of users.
- Responsive user interface allowed users to access the solution with all popular smart phones, tablets, and other mobile devices.
The Smarten solution deployed has offered a web-based, self-serve BI system to the client in short span of time and within a rational budget. It has been a perfect fit for this client, optimizing their existing ERP application and converting the information requirement challenge into a huge competitive advantage at an unbelievable cost and time.