The client is a leading publicly listed Pharmaceuticals Company with a large shareholder base. The company manufactures all major dosage forms such as Tablets, Capsules, Injectables, Syrups, Ointments, etc.
Its present manufacturing plant is spread across 30,000 sq. meters and is equipped with an ultramodern laboratory with state-of-the-art equipment for in-house quality assurance of all products. The product range covers major therapeutic segments with special emphasis on Gynecological and Orthopedic specialties.
The client’s manufacturing facilities conform to WHO-GMP standards and are duly accredited with GMP and ISO 9002 certifications.
Smarten’s team successfully implemented Business Intelligence and Augmented Analytics solution that addressed all needs of the client. The Smarten team defined and implemented effective KPIs suited to client’s business functions and monitored their performance using various BI tools incorporated in Smarten Suite. This helped client teams answer critical business questions and derive desired information within a specified timeframe.
Smarten’s primary value propositions – Simple to use, Practical to deploy, and Affordable to all contributed to the success of the project.
- Rapid implementation of Proof of Concept was done in 3 days while the system was up and running and made available to all users within ten weeks.
- The simple, easy to use, intuitive interface reduced training needs and ensured more user acceptance.
- Ensured that users at various levels could create reports and analytics on their own, without any programmer or developer support.
- Enterprise architecture with zero foot print browser interface ensured rapid roll out across various divisions to large number of users.
- Low cost of acquisition, Short rollout time, less training needs, added to lower TCO.
Smarten has been a perfect fit for this client, optimizing the value of their existing ERP application and converting their information requirement challenge into a huge competitive advantage at an unbelievable cost and time.
The success of this project provides a perfect example of how Smarten’s superior architecture, simplicity of use and short implementation cycle helps leverage value of customers’ existing IT investments and offers the best TCO to customers.