Client is a leading manufacturing and marketing firm of ceramics tiles with more than 20 years in the industry. They are manufacturing ceramic tiles, glass mosaics and porcelain mosaics under four different brands based on applications like designer kitchen, bathroom, swimming pools and parking.
Client has been serving to reputed business organizations like TATA hotels, Hyatt group, HDFC Bank, Infosys, Bajaj Automobiles, McDonald’s, Oberoi Hotels & Resorts, Four Season Hotels & Resorts and Delhi public school.
The company’s employee strength is around 300, consisting of management, technical staff, admin, support and other personnel.
Being a growth oriented business and considering complexity of requirements, the focus was to extract best possible ROI from client’s existing and future IT systems, and roll out BI to users across locations with appropriate security rights to users.
Smarten helped the users to understand operational performance, improved prevailing analysis methods and provided accurate information on time for confident decisions.
Key Benefits & Deliverables:
- Onsite PoC was developed and demonstrated in three days
- High interoperability of Smarten with different data sources and platforms
- Consolidated data with Smarten Self-Serve data preparation
- Simple, intuitive user interface reduced the need for training and delivered faster user take up
- Enterprise architecture with 100% browser interface ensured rapid roll out across organization
The success of this project is a perfect example of how Smarten’s simplicity of use and short implementation cycle offers the best TCO to customers.
Smarten’s primary value propositions – Traditional and Modern BI in one Platform, Simple to use, Practical to deploy, and Affordable to all – contributed to the success of the project.