Market Drivers Encourage the Use of Mobile BI Tools to Support Business Agility?
According to Global Industry Analysts, Inc., the global mobile business intelligence market has been valued at $8.8 billion and is expected to reach $29.6 billion before the end of this decade, at an 18.9% CAGR. One does not have to look far to understand why mobile BI tools are growing in popularity. No business will spend money frivolously and every business must justify its investments so, if your competitors are investing in mobile business intelligence, it is because the returns and benefits are clear.
‘Mobile Business Intelligence provides augmented analytics tools that are easy for your team to use and intuitive, AND your team can use these tools anywhere!’
Perhaps one of the most important factors driving adoption of mobile BI tools is the recent distribution of the workforce, caused by the global pandemic. As team members took on a remote role, it was imperative for businesses to provide portable technology and software to support business processes and workflow. As the world evolves into a post-pandemic market, many businesses have chosen to sustain the remote approach for some or all of their workforce.
When this trend is married with the trend toward Citizen Data Scientists and the use of analytics by business team members, it is easy to see why the mobile business intelligence market is growing by leaps and bounds.
Benefits and Features
When your business begins the search for an appropriate mobile BI tool, it should look for a comprehensive suite of features and benefits.
- Mobile business intelligence provides access to Dashboards, Graphs, KPIs, PDF reports, and Clickless Analytics with NLP Search.
- Users can login with an enterprise login, browse, and search objects, and access objects for interactive analysis.
- Users can download objects via PDF, XLS, and other file formats and share via WhatsApp, email or other sharing app loaded on their device.
- With Clickless NLP search, users can query a dataset with a Google-type interface where a user can compose a question using natural English language and receive answers using visualization that provides the best-fit for the user inquiry.
- With natural language-processing-based search capability, users do not need to scroll through menus and navigation. Enter a search query in natural language and the system will translate the query, and return the results in natural language in an appropriate form, such as visualization, tables, numbers, or descriptions.
- Choose a Mobile BI solution that does not require customization or redesign of dashboards and reports to accommodate a mobile device. Dashboards or Reports designed for the desktop should be displayed and optimized for the best user experience on every mobile device.
- With access to an internet connection, business users should be able to connect to and use data and analytical tools from remote locations including home offices, hotels, airports, and client offices.
‘It is easy to see why the mobile business intelligence market is growing by leaps and bounds.’
If you want to gain a competitive advantage and be prepared for the next major market disruption, you will need software solutions and tools that allow your team to adapt to changing conditions and continue to produce results. Mobile Business Intelligence provides augmented analytics tools that are easy for your team to use and intuitive, AND your team can use these tools anywhere!