Client is a leading Highway Toll Plaza Management Company, with a large portfolio of road projects and an order book value of USD 1.6 billion.
With successfully operational eight state highway projects and two national highway projects, client contributes to the development of the nation’s road network.
The Smarten team successfully implemented an Smarten Business Intelligence solution for Toll Plaza Management in less than three weeks.
Key Benefits and Deliverables:
- Predefined Toll Plaza Performance Management solution with ready-to-use dashboards, KPIs, reports, and analysis.
- Data quality improvement and data consolidation from all toll plazas for high-quality and reliable information for decision-making.
- Consolidated view of all toll plaza operations spread across various highway projects.
- Exceptions and trends analysis to help with revenue leakage, performance management, and operations MIS reporting.
- Dashboards for revenue earned, traffic analysis, and new sales of commuter passes and recharges for existing commuter passes with fine-grained access rights, enabling a view that is gives overall performance of various highway projects.
- Improved visualization and monitoring of KPIs, such as Violation KPI, Exemption KPI, and Automatic Vehicle Classification & Counting (AVCC) KPI.
- Distribution of reports to users in appropriate formats.
- Low cost of acquisition, short rollout time, and less training needs added to lower TCO.
- User-friendly interface reduced burden of ad hoc queries to IT team.
- Enterprise architecture with zero footprint browser interface ensured rapid rollout across various locations to a large number of users.
- Responsive user interface allowed users to access the solution with all popular smart phones, tablets, and other mobile devices.
The Smarten solution deployed has offered a web-based, self-serve BI system to the client in less than three weeks and within a rational budget. KPI analytics allows establishing metrics to monitor and manage results at every level in the organization.
The success of this project is a perfect example of how Smarten’s ready-to-use, industry-specific BI templates, short implementation cycle, and swift integration of data from disparate sources ensure enterprisewide rollout with highest ROI and unbeatable TCO.