The Client is among the top five Food and Beverage (F&B) companies in India with a chain of several leading restaurant brands, and is known for being a trailblazer in its field.
The business is dedicated to Experiential Dining and has grown at a breakneck pace, expanding into fine and casual dining. The Client currently owns or manages more than sixty-five (65) restaurants, cafés and bars in more than 15 cities across India, including Delhi, Mumbai, Bangalore, Pune and Chandigarh.
Smarten allowed Client users to interact with data to identify overall profitability at various levels in the organization and allowed the Client team to measure tactical and operational results at a summary level, and at a detailed level, for an individual task, and group achievement.
Client users are now able to receive scheduled reports delivered in a timely manner through Smarten Augmented Analytics. Implementation and Smarten integration with MySQL staging. eliminates the requirement for Excel reporting and manual data processing.
Key Benefits and Deliverables:
- Consulting for understanding and designing sales and transactional analytics, across functional departments and data cleaning and structuring
- Centralized access to information from disparate data sources, through interactive graphical and ad-hoc analysis
- Defining common themes and designing user-friendly Management Dashboards
- Exceptions and alert analysis for monitoring performance against budget, allocated for each project
- Training to IT staff, power users and other end users
- Low cost of acquisition, short rollout time, and less training result in lower total cost of ownership (TCO)
- User-friendly interface reduces burden of ad-hoc queries to IT team
- Enterprise architecture with zero footprint browser interface ensures rapid rollout across various locations to many users
- Mobile App interface allows users to access the solution with all popular smart phones and tablets.
The Client has achieved its goal of creating a centralized analytics system that is accessible at all levels of the organization. The Smarten intuitive interface allows users to make the most of available data and effectively manage resources, revenue, procurement, business operations, manpower allocation etc. It supports analysis and clear visualization of organizational performance to reduce cost and increase the profitability of each department, while maintaining and improving quality standards.